A spinach omelette is the perfect way to start your day. It's packed with healthy ingredients and it's super easy to make. In this blog post, I'm going to show you how to make a spinach omelette like a pro! This dish is healthy, delicious, and easy to make. So let's get started!
Spinach Omelette Recipe
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup fresh spinach leaves, chopped
- 1/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons diced onion
- 3 tablespoons diced diced tomatoes (optional)
How To: Step-By-Step
1) Crack 3 eggs into a bowl, whisk together eggs, milk, salt and pepper.
2) In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add a handful of chopped spinach, onion and red pepper; cook for 3 minutes or until softened.
3) Pour the eggs mixture into the pan and scramble until they're cooked to your liking. Add diced tomatoes (optional).
4) As eggs begin to set, use a spatula to push cooked eggs from the outer edge toward the center, forming an open space in the skillet. Tilt the skillet so that uncooked eggs can flow into the opening.
5) When the bottom of the omelette is set and top is still slightly runny, sprinkle with cheese. Carefully fold omelette in half.
Serve with a side of toast or a salad and enjoy!
In A Nutshell
There you have it! A simple recipe for a delicious spinach omelette that can be on your table in less than 10 minutes. I hope you enjoy this dish as much as I do! Bon appetit!
Check out our blog post if you're in the market for a best omelette pan! We've put together a shortlist of the best options available today, complete with a buyer's guide to help make your decision easier. Want to have more inspiration for cooking a spinach omelette? Check out the below video and start whipping up your omelet today!
Check out our post if you're in the market for a best omelette pan! We've put together a shortlist of the best options available today, complete with a buyer's guide to help make your decision easier.