When it comes to salads, there is nothing worse than soggy lettuce. The good news is that there is a groovy way to dry your lettuce after washing it that will keep your salad ingredients crisp and delicious.
The Best Way To Dry Lettuce:
- Place your clean, wet lettuce in a colander or salad spinner.
- Put the colander or salad spinner in the sink.
- Turn on the spigot and let cool, clean water run over the lettuce for a few seconds.
- Now put the lid on the colander or salad spinner and give it a few spins.
- You may need to repeat this process a few times to get all the water out of the lettuce.
- Once the lettuce is dry, place it in a plastic bag or container in the fridge until you're ready to use it.
And that's all there is to it! By following these simple steps, you'll ensure that your next salad has crisp, fresh ingredients that will make it taste even better.
In A Nutshell
Drying lettuce may seem like a small task, but if you want your salads to be as delicious as possible, it's important to do it right. By following these simple steps, you'll be well on your way to making salads that are crispy, fresh, and full of flavor. So go ahead and give it a try—your salads will thank you!
If you need a good salad spinner, check our blog post below. We have done the research and review the best salad spinners on the market, so that you can pick one without spending hours searching.