Take your taste buds on an Asian adventure with this delicious mushroom fried rice recipe! This dish is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Plus, it's easy to make and can be on the table in just 35-40 minutes. So what are you waiting for? Let's get cooking!
What Kind Of Mushroom?
Any mushroom will work, but we love using oyster mushrooms for their meaty texture. Other types such as shiitake, button, or cremini would also be delicious.
Mushroom Fried Rice Recipe
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 3 cups mushrooms, sliced
- 3 cups cooked rice (1.5 cups of uncooked rice)
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
How To Cook Mushroom Fried Rice
1. Cook the rice in a rice cooker for 20 minutes and let it sit for 10 minutes before frying.
2. Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and mushrooms and cook until the mushroom are tender, about 5 minutes.
3. Add the rice, soy sauce, salt, and pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until the rice is heated through, about 5 minutes.
4. Stir in the green onions and cook for 1 minute. Serve hot.
In A Nutshell
This mushroom fried rice recipe is the perfect way to take your taste buds on an Asian adventure! This dish is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with the whole family.
Plus, it's easy to make and can be on the table in less than 40 minutes. Let's get cooking! More inspiration could be found in the below video tutorial.
If you need the right tool to make this dish, such as a quality rice cooker, check our blog posts below. We have done all the research, and picked out the best products for you to quickly cook up any dish. Let's started now!