If you love pizza, then you're going to love this prosciutto pizza recipe! Prosciutto is a type of cured ham that is thinly sliced and often eaten as an appetizer. It's a popular ingredient in Italian cuisine, and it makes a delicious topping for pizza.
There's no denying that Prosciutto is a delicious topping for pizza. The salty flavor pairs well with the sweetness of tomato sauce and the creaminess of mozzarella cheese. Yum!
This pizza is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. And the best part is that it's easy to make, so you can have it on the table in no time. So what are you waiting for? Let's get baking!
How To Make Prosciutto Pizza
Prosciutto Pizza Recipe
- 1 pound of pizza dough
- 1/2 cup of tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup shaved Parmesan cheese
- 3 ounces burrata cheese (mozzarella cheese), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 6 slices of prosciutto
- 1/4 teaspoon of dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1/2cup lightly packed arugula leaves
- Flour for dusting
- Cornmeal for dusting
- Preheat your oven to 500 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Meanwhile, roll out your pizza dough on a floured surface.
- Spread the tomato sauce over the dough, and then top with the burrata cheese, Parmesan cheese and prosciutto slices.
- Sprinkle the oregano and garlic powder over the pizza.
- Drizzle the olive oil over the pizza.
- Transfer the pizza to a cornmeal-dusted baking sheet and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until the crust is golden brown and the cheese is melted and bubbly.
- Layer the prosciutto and arugula evenly on the pizza.
- Drizzle with more olive oil, if desired.
- Slice and serve immediately. Enjoy!
This easy-to-make pizza is packed with flavor and is sure to be a hit with your family and friends. So what are you waiting for? Let's get cooking!
Don't miss out on our blog below if you need a pizza baking pan. We did the research to find the 4 best pizza pans available, so that you can have your right gadget and bake delicious pizzas instantly.