Raspberry cupcakes are a delicious dessert that everyone will love. This recipe is for chocolate raspberry cupcakes, which are even more decadent and delicious. These cupcakes are perfect for any occasion.
With just a few simple ingredients, these chocolate raspberry cupcakes will be the star of the show. Get ready for some deliciousness!
Raspberry & Chocolate Filled Cupcakes Recipe
For 6 mini white chocolate raspberry cupcakes.
For The Cookie Base:
- 1 ¼ cups (about 220g) of crushed cookies (such as shortbread or graham crackers)
- 1/3 cup (50g) of chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup (90g) white chocolate chips
- 4 tablespoons milk
For The Filling Of Cream Cheese:
- 2 cups (400g) cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 ¾ cups (300g) white chocolate chips, melted and cooled slightly
- 1/2 cup (120ml) of warm heavy cream
- 1 ½ cups (360ml) of cold heavy cream, lightly whipped until thickened but not stiff
For The Raspberry Jelly Topping:
- 2 ¼ cups (225g) raspberries, fresh or thawed if frozen
- 2 tablespoons (50g) sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 5 teaspoons powdered gelatin, dissolved in ½ cup cold water according to package instructions.
For garnish: extra raspberries and blueberries.
How To Make Raspberry Cupcakes (No Baking)
- Line a mini cupcake tin with paper liners and set aside.
- To make the cookie base, in a medium bowl or plastic bag, combine the crushed cookies, chopped almonds and white chocolate chips.
- Pour in the milk and mix until mixture is combined and forms clumps.
- Divide cookie mixture into 6 cupcake molds, pressing down to form the cookie base.
- Place in the fridge for 30 minutes to set while preparing the filling.
- To make the cream cheese filling, add cream cheese and melted white chocolate chips to a large bowl. Beat using an electric mixer until mixture is creamy and smooth. Slowly add in heavy cream and continue to beat until smoothly combined.
- Take the cupcake molds from the fridge and spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie base. Cover with plastic wraps. Place in the fridge for another 60 minutes to set.
- To make the raspberry jelly topping, add raspberries, sugar and lemon juice to a saucepan over medium-high heat. Simmer for about 15 minutes or until mixture has reduced significantly and forms into a thick syrup-like consistency. Remove from heat and stir in dissolved gelatin.
- Take the cupcakes out from the fridge. Place the fresh raspberries and blueberries on top of the cream cheese filling.
- Pour raspberry jelly over cream cheese filling. Return them to the fridge for final 3 hours or until set.
- Garnish with extra fresh raspberries and blueberries. Enjoy!
The key to making raspberry filled chocolate cupcakes is all in the layering—from the crunchy cookie base, add with a smooth and creamy cream cheese filling, and top off with the tangy raspberry jelly and colorful fruits topping.
Other Raspberry Cupcakes Variations
- Baked Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cupcakes
- Baked Raspberry Jam Filled Cupcakes
- Raspberry Coconut Filled Cupcakes
Make sure to play around with different mixtures and find your favorite variations.
Tips & Tricks
- To get that extra crunch in your cupcakes, add more chopped hazelnuts or cashew nuts to the cookie base.
- You can use store-bought raspberry jelly, instead of making it at home.
- Add other fruits to your cupcakes are strawberries, blueberries and blackberries.
- You can also make cupcakes in a 9-inch round cake pan, if you'd like to make it for a larger crowd.
- To store these cupcakes, keep them in an airtight container for up to 3 days in the fridge. Enjoy!
With each forkful of raspberry filled chocolate cupcakes, you get a little bit of everything—sweet and tart raspberry jelly, crunchy cookie base and creamy cream cheese all in one bite!
If you're in the market for a stand mixer to help with all your baking needs, look no further! We've put together a list of the five best affordable stand mixers on the market today. These top-notch machines will have you whipping up show-stopper cupcakes in no time!
Make and enjoy this delicious raspberry cupcakes recipe today.