Looking for the perfect tropical smoothie recipe to get your taste buds tingling? Look no further than a mango pineapple smoothie! This delicious blend of fresh fruit is a wonderful way to start your day, or simply to treat yourself.
A refreshing pineapple mango smoothie is indeed a perfect treat. With its combination of powerful vitamins and minerals this delicious drink is sure to leave your taste buds in tropical heaven. So grab some pineapple, mango, and coconut milk and get blending.
Mango Pineapple Smoothie Recipe
- 1 cup of pineapple chunks
- 1 cup of mango chunks
- 1 cup of coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons of honey
Make The Smoothie
- Add the pineapple and mango chunks into a blender followed by honey and coconut milk if using.
- Blend everything until it's nice and creamy—you may need to stop and scrape down the sides once or twice during blending.
- Once everything is blended pour it into a glass and enjoy your delicious smoothie!
- If you want an even creamier texture, add some crushed ice while blending. It'll give your smoothie that extra bit of thickness that will take it over the top!
Pineapple Mango Smoothie FAQs
Are pineapple and mango good for you?
Pineapple and mango are both high in vitamin C, fiber, and antioxidants. They also contain powerful compounds like polyphenols which can help protect against certain diseases.
Pineapple also contains an enzyme called bromelain, which can help improve digestion. Eating pineapple can also help to keep bones strong and healthy due to its high levels of manganese.
Furthermore, pineapple is a natural anti-inflammatory that can help reduce inflammation in the body. Mango is full of essential minerals such as potassium, magnesium, and zinc—all of which are essential for a healthy body
What fruit blends well with mango?
Mango goes great with pineapple, but other delicious fruits to consider blending in are banana, papaya, kiwi, and passion-fruit. You can also add some citrus fruits like orange or lime for an extra zesty kick!
What does not go well with mango?
Mango doesn't pair very well with foods like spinach, or kale. These greens have a strong and bitter flavor that can overpower the sweetness of mango.
What flavors blend well with pineapple and mango?
Coconut is a great flavor to add to pineapple mango smoothies. You can also add nutmeg, turmeric, or ginger for an extra kick of flavor. You can also replace coconut with mandarin orange juice for a citrusy pineapple mango smoothie.
Are mango and pineapple good for weight loss?
Pineapple and mango are both relatively low in calories and fat making them an excellent option for weight loss. As with any food, it's important to be mindful of portion sizes if you're trying to lose weight.
If you find yourself getting hungry shortly after drinking your pineapple mango smoothie, consider adding some protein like yogurt or nut butter to make it more filling.
Tips & Tricks
- Add some chia seeds or hemp seeds to your pineapple mango smoothie for an extra boost of protein and fiber.
- For a tropical twist, sprinkle some toasted coconut flakes on top before serving.
- Upgrade your pineapple mango smoothie experience with the ease of homemade, low-calorie popsicles.
- Enjoy your pineapple mango smoothie with a side of fresh fruit slices like pineapple and kiwi.
- Try adding a scoop of your favorite protein powder to make it more filling.
- Make it even creamier by freezing your pineapple and mango chunks first before blending.
Whether you’re looking for something to start your morning off right, or need a sweet treat during the day, this tropical pineapple mango smoothie will hit the spot.
Need a blender to make your pineapple mango smoothie? Check out our top picks of 5 best blenders under 100 US$ in the blog post below.
With only four simple ingredients required, this recipe couldn't be easier! So go ahead and whip up yourself some deliciousness today! Enjoy!